|ILM Level 3 Coaching and Mentoring Qualification|
|This ILM Level 3 qualification is for learners who wish to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively coach or mentor people within an organisation. It is also an ideal qualification for those who wish to begin a career in coaching or mentoring|
- Equivalent to A-level an introductory level which is ideal for practicing or aspiring Team Leaders and Managers who seek to provide a more supportive style of leadership to improve performance. This qualification will develop your capability to act as a workplace coach and your effectiveness at developing those around you.
- ILM Qualifications are valued by employers
- They Implement effective coaching and mentoring to improve organisational performance
- Ensure the individuals developed as coaches and mentors are equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
- They increase your knowledge for professional membership
- Enhancing the coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation by developing highly effective coaches or mentors
|Award 3 months Certificate 6 months
|ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring Qualification||This ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring qualification gives a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor.|
- This is an undergraduate level qualification, designed for mid-level managers and organisational coaches. You should have experience, training or qualifications in leadership and management or in HR related disciplines.
|Certificate 6 months Diploma 12 months