Join over 800 students who have
already gained professional qualifications
A personal approach
to professional development
to developing your future
Expanding your career path,
defining your goals
Mentoring CIPD candidates
for over 15 years
CIPD (LEVEL 7) ADVANCED QUALIFICATION IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
CIPD Advanced qualifications are for those who are responsible for HR decision making within an organisation at an operational, tactical or more strategic level. You may have responsiblity for the HR function, including HR development, working as an independent or employed HRM consultant.
This is a qualification at postgraduate level (level 7) comprising four core and four optional modules (from a choice of 12 optional modules).
- Advanced Level Award in Human Resources Management– completion of one module (15 credits)
- Advanced Level Certificate in Human Resources Management– completion of four modules (60 credits)
- Advanced Level Diploma in Human Resource Management – completion of four core units and four optional modules (120 credits)
Who is it for?
The advanced qualification is designed for a wide range of HR practitioners operating at a more senior level, for example
- HR Business Partner
- HR Managers and Director
- HR Advisers – depending on the scope of your role
- HR Consultants
What do you gain?
- A postgraduate level qualification that employers recognise
- Improved access to a competitive job market
- Eligibility to upgrade to Chartered membership of the CIPD for those completing the full Diploma and who are working at an appropriate level in an organisation
- The ability to critically evaluate your own and your organisation’s practice
- The knowledge and credibility to manage change and implement continuous improvement