Join over 800 students who have
already gained professional qualifications
A personal approach
to professional development
to developing your future
Expanding your career path,
defining your goals
Mentoring CIPD candidates
for over 15 years
CIPD LEVEL 5 – INTERMEDIATE QUALIFICATION IN LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Set at undergraduate level, our Learning and Development CIPD Intermediate qualifications are designed for those looking to develop their career in HR management, who wish to understand the role of HR in a wider organisational and environmental context and are aspiring to become a professional member of the CIPD (Associate membership)
- Intermediate level Certificate in Learning and Development – completion of three core units plus minimum of two optional units (30 credits)
- Intermediate level Diploma in Learning and Development – completion of three core units plus four optional units (42 credits)
Who is it for?
The CIPD’s new intermediate level qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
- Developing a career in Learning and Development
- Working in the field of Learning and Development at adviser or manager level
- Managers who want to make a career move into Learning and Development
- Managers in SMES’ leading on L&D
Working through the course you will develop the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different L&D models and practices whilst increasing your knowledge of the external factors that impact on L&D activities in organisations. You will also develop planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
What do you gain?
- A recognised qualification
- Improved access to a competitive job market
- Improved skills and knowledge of L&D
- Student membership of CIPD with access to member only benefits
- On completion you will be upgraded to CIPD Associate membership.