Join over 800 students who have
already gained professional qualifications
A personal approach
to professional development
to developing your future
Expanding your career path,
defining your goals
Mentoring CIPD candidates
for over 15 years
CIPD (LEVEL 5) INTERMEDIATE QUALIFICATION IN LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Set at undergraduate level, CIPD Intermediate qualifications are designed for those looking to develop their career in HR management, who wish to understand the role of HR in a wider organisational and environmental context and are aspiring to become a professional member of the CIPD (Associate membership)
- Intermediate level Certificate in Learning and Development – completion of three core units plus minimum of two optional units (30 credits)
- Intermediate level Diploma in Learning and Development – completion of three core units plus four optional units (42 credits)
Who is it for?
The CIPD’s new intermediate level qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
- Developing a career in Learning and Development
- Working in the field of Learning and Development at adviser or manager level
- Managers who want to make a career move into Learning and Development
- Managers in SMES’ leading on L&D
Working through the course you will develop the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different L&D models and practices whilst increasing your knowledge of the external factors that impact on L&D activities in organisations. You will also develop planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
What do you gain?
- A recognised qualification
- Improved access to a competitive job market
- Improved skills and knowledge of L&D
- Student membership of CIPD with access to member only benefits
- On completion you will be upgraded to CIPD Associate membership.