Join over 800 students who have
already gained professional qualifications
A personal approach
to professional development
to developing your future
Expanding your career path,
defining your goals
Mentoring CIPD candidates
for over 15 years
CIPD LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA – INTERMEDIATE QUALIFICATION IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
CIPD Level 5 Intermediate qualifications are designed for those looking to develop their career in HR management, who wish to understand the role of HR in a wider organisational and environmental context.
This is a qualification at undergraduate level (level 5) that bridges the gap between Foundation and Advanced qualification.
- Intermediate level Award in Human Resources Management– completion of one to three units (3-12 credits)
- Intermediate level Certificate in Human Resources Management– completion of three core units plus minimum of three optional units (32 credits)
- Intermediate level Diploma in Human Resources Management– completion of four core units plus minimum of four optional units (44 credits)
Who is it for?
The CIPD’s new Level 5 intermediate level qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
- Developing a career in HR Management
- Working in the field of HR Management at adviser or manager level
- Managers who want to make a career move into HR Management
- Managers in SMES’ leading on HR
Working through the course you will develop the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different HR models and practices whilst increasing your knowledge of the external factors that impact on HR activities in organisations. You will also develop planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
What do you gain?
- A recognised qualification
- Improved access to a competitive job market
- Improved skills and knowledge of HR
- Student membership of CIPD with access to member only benefits
- On completion you will be upgraded to CIPD Associate membership.