Join over 800 students who have
already gained professional qualifications
A personal approach
to professional development
to developing your future
Expanding your career path,
defining your goals
Mentoring CIPD candidates
for over 15 years
CIPD (LEVEL 3) FOUNDATION QUALIFICATION IN HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICE
The CIPD Foundation Qualification is the first building block for a career in Human Resource Practice It will provide you with the essential skills and knowledge across key areas of Human Resources and will give you the confidence to be more effective at work enabling you to add value to your HR function.
- Foundation level Award – completion of one or more units (2-12 credits)
- Foundation level Certificate in Human Resources – completion of three core units plus a choice of optional units (28 credits)
- Foundation level Diploma in Human Resources Practice– completion of three core units plus a choice of optional units (37 credits).
Who is it for?
The foundation qualification is ideal for you if you are currently:
- A personnel/HR assistant or administrator
- A HR co-ordinator
- A line Manager
- Working in HR
- Looking to begin a career in HR
What do you gain?
- The underpinning skills and knowledge to begin a career in HR and continue studying and a recognised qualification which validates this knowledge
- Improved access to a competitive job market
- Student membership of CIPD with access to member only benefits
- On completion you will be upgraded to CIPD Associate membership.
How long will it take?
ILM L3 Qualification in Coaching
Are you interested in gaining a certified ILM qualification in Coaching?
This course covers the knowledge with practical implementation in the workplace with full support and the chance to reflect on your learning and to support your continued professional development.
The next workshop dates in London (Fenchurch Street) are;
November 23th and 24th 2017 and January 11th 2018
For more information and costs please click here
To talk further please email Wendy Strohm at firstname.lastname@example.org