This is a qualification at the undergraduate level (level 5) that bridges the gap between Foundation and Advanced qualification.
- Intermediate level Award in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development – completion of one to three units (3-12 credits)
- Intermediate level Certificate in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development – completion of three core units plus minimum of three optional units (32 credits)
- Intermediate level Diploma in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development – completion of four core units plus minimum of four optional units (44 credits)
Who is it for?
The CIPD’s new intermediate level qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
- Developing a career in HR Management and Development
- Working in the field of HR Management and Development at adviser or manager level
- Managers who want to make a career move into HR Management and Development
- Managers in SMES’ leading on HR
Working through the course you will develop the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different HR and L&D models and practices whilst increasing your knowledge of the external factors that impact on HR and L&D activities in organisations. You will also develop planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Meeting the learning outcomes
Delivery is flexible. This means you can meet the learning outcomes by presenting and reflecting on your previous and current work experience; submitting assignment/research based work and/or attending one of our workshops.
What do you gain?
- A recognised qualification
- Improved access to a competitive job market
- Improved skills and knowledge of HR/L&D
- Eligibility to apply for Associate Membership of the CIPD for those completing the Certificate/Diploma and who are working at an appropriate level in an organisation
How much does it cost?
|Staged payments||Paid in full at outset of course (10% discount)|
|Intermediate Level Award (12 credits)||£1780 + VAT||£1602 + VAT|
|Intermediate Level Certificate||£3410 + VAT||£3069 + VAT|
|Intermediate Level Diploma||£4040 + VAT||£3636 + VAT|
|For fees for individual units please contact us|
How long will it take?
A motivated student able to allocate approximately 15 study hours per month will be able to complete an Intermediate Level Certificate within 13 months.