This is a Level 7 Masters level qualification comprising four core and four optional modules (from a choice of 12 optional modules). Studying with Busec at Masters level is extremely cost effective when compared with the cost of obtaining the same level qualification through attendance at an HEI provider.
- Advanced Level Award in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development – completion of one module (15 credits)
- Advanced Level Certificate in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development – completion of four modules (60 credits)
- Advanced Level Diploma in Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development – completion of four core units and four optional modules(120 credits)
Who is it for?
The advanced qualification is designed for a wide range of HR practitioners operating at a more senior level, for example
- HR Business Partner
- HR Managers and Director
- HR Advisers – depending on the scope of your role
- L&D Managers
- Senior L&D Practitioners
- HR and L&D Consultants
Meeting the learning outcomes
Delivery is flexible. Whilst 50% of the learning outcomes for each module are met via an assignment the remaining learning outcomes can be met by workplace, evidence, reflection, a reading journal or another assignment.
What do you gain?
- A Masters level qualification that employers recognise
- Improved access to a competitive job market
- Eligibility to upgrade to Chartered or Fellow level membership of the CIPD for those completing the full Diploma and who are working at an appropriate level in an organisation
- The ability to critically evaluate your own and your organisation’s practice
- The knowledge and credibility to manage change and implement continuous improvement
How much does it cost?
|Staged payments||Paid in full at outset of course (10% discount)|
|Advanced Level Award (one module)||£1390 + VAT||£1251 + VAT|
|Advanced Level Certificate||£3570 + VAT||£3213 + VAT|
|Advanced Level Diploma||£5990+ VAT||£5391 + VAT|
|For fees for individual modules please contact us|
How long will it take?
A motivated student able to allocate approximately 50 study hours per month will be able to complete an Advanced Level Diploma within 2 years.