"So far I love checking in to e-portfolio just as much as checking my emails and facebook on the sofa while watching TV. Really wouldn't enjoy having to go to an evening class once a week when tired and hungry after work when I just want to go home! So far really suits me, I can get home cook, eat, relax on sofa but also have something else to keep ticking over - really enjoying it so far - a great concept!. Also thank you for your support and guidance, in particular the speediness of your response has been amazing - which helps to keep the momentum going".
Anna Malkin HR Administrator Bodleian Libraries Oxford
The CIPD foundation qualification is the first building block for a career in HR or L&D. It will provide you with the essential skills and knowledge across key areas of the HR function such as recruitment and selection, understanding of HR/L&D in the context of the wider organisation, employment law, evaluating training. The qualification will give you the confidence to be more effective at work enabling you to add value to your HR or L&D function.
Click here for a full list of units and details of module content.
Who is it for?
The foundation qualification is ideal for you if you are currently:-
· A personnel/HR assistant or administrator
· A HR or L&D co-ordinator
· A line Manager
· Working in HR or training
· Looking to begin a career in HR
Delivery is flexible and includes the following options:-
· A competency based approach using evidence from work based activities
· A blend of evidence from work activities and written assignments
· An assignment based approach if you are not currently working in HR or L&D
You will use our online e-portfolio tool to build your evidence and assignments for assessment.
What do you gain?
· A recognised qualification
· Improved access to a competitive job market
· Improved skills and knowledge of HR and L&D
· The underpinning knowledge to begin a career in HR or L&D and continue studying
· Student membership of CIPD with access to member only CIPD benefits
· The foundation qualification provides the knowledge element to enable you to apply to upgrade to the new CIPD Associate professional level of membership if you are working in an appropriate role.
Enquiries - call Busec on 01730 710055 for a no-obligation discussion. The application form can be downloaded here, completed electronically and e-mailed to or alternatively printed and returned by post to Suite 5, Spain Buildings, 28 The Spain, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3LAIf you are undertaking a certificate or diploma programme you will need to be a CIPD member in order for your qualification to be claimed from the CIPD.
|< Prev||Next >|